Thursday, July 18, 2013

Want to be the first to hear about new books?

When I first heard about The Hunger Games, it was after the movie had been announced and filming had started, so when I read it I already had a visualization of the characters based on the actors' appearances. While I do love when good books are made into movies, I much enjoy imagining the characters to my own liking. Whether you have the same problem as me, or just want a jump-start on the new trends, this post is for you.

A while back, I was searching for some good books to read when I stumbled upon a relatively unknown website called Any New Books?. This website is an email newsletter that allows you to sign up for certain genres, be it Teen, Mystery, Horror, etc. and be notified via email (once per week) when there are new books available in your selected genres.

I find this especially useful when out of reading ideas, or when I'm trying to keep up with my favorite series. ANB? posts books from famous authors to unknown beauties waiting to be found.
Be the first of your friends to know about the next big books!

http://anynewbooks.com/

--Stay tuned for more reading resources!--

0 comments :

Post a Comment