Friday, September 6, 2013

My End of the World Playlist

~This is War by 30 Seconds to Mars

"We will fight to the death, to the edge of the earth"


~Collapse (Post-Amerika) by Rise Against

"This is cardiac arrest of a world too proud to admit our mistakes"

~Holiday by Green Day

"I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies"

~How Far We've Come by Matchbox Twenty
"What're you doing man you know the world is headed for hell"


~If Everyone Cared by Nickelback

"..and nobody cried, then we'd see the day when nobody died"


~Until The End by Breaking Benjamin

"I live to die another day, until I fade away"

~Uprising by Muse
"They will not control us"

~World so Cold by Three Days Grace
"Never thought I'd feel this, empty and I'm broken down inside"

~Arise by Flyleaf

"Sing to me about the end of the world"


0 comments :

Post a Comment