Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Simple Websites to help the Poor

There are many websites out there that will actually give money or vaccines, etc to the poor when you do something. That can be anything from clicking a button and looking at some sponsors, to answering trivia! I love doing these, because it takes my free time, and makes them productive. I feel good, and I'm helping other people live happier, healthier, longer lives.

The first website I will show you is thenonprofits.com. It lists all the click to donate sites for different categories. I try to go through all of them once a day. Note that some of the links are old, and won't work, but the ones that do are worth the time taken going through the broken ones.

http://www.thenonprofits.com/

The second website I'm going to show you is freerice.com. It is a trivia game, where, for every question you get right, rice is given to the hungry. The questions are in levels and categories, so you can actually study and learn while doing this. This website is 100% legit.

http://freerice.com/

0 comments :

Post a Comment